11:30 - 12:10
PANEL DISCUSSION: Pepsi vs. Heineken – Social Enterprise, building relationships and creating buy-in – Aligning with your customer’s truth
- Engagement vs. perception – which is driving which?
- Authentic voice vs. click bait – being authentic and getting your audience to believe you
- The groan factor – understanding your audience’s expectations and desires
- Painting the 24/7 picture – what do we want and what is too much?
- Aggressive shifts – cutting platforms that deliver average results
Greg Doone, Director – PwC
Grant Osborne, Founder – Pull Consulting
Mario McMillan, Independent consultant – Büro Consult Ltd
Matt Jones, Chief Marketing Officer – Methven